Special Message from Arcane Fighters!!!!! 7/4/2018

Character from KOG Studios

      Hello viewers, today is the US Independence Day and I am so excited to announced that a Fighter named Elesis is here to share some important information about New Arrivals. Without further ado, take it away Elesis!

Elesis: Hello everyone, today I have a word that my allies from the older Game Title named "Grand Chase" is joining the arena for Arcane Fighters! I myself will be fighting in a different outfit and weapon! Check out these images yourself.

That is me in a Spearman outfit.

Here is my Magical Ally named Arme the Violet Mage!

This is Lire the Arch Ranger!

And this is Ronan the Spell Knight!

Elesis: So, what do you guys think? Are they all bringing back your memories of the old days? It is just the Celebration and a Farewell to the Grand Chase's Developers, carry on their dreams and memories. I hope you will feel the same, and that is all I can say for now. Back to the Blog Creator!

      Well that was a nice talk Elesis, well as she mentioned earlier, these heroes from Grand Chase is preparing their weapons and equipment for the bigger battle. Stay tune for further information!

Comments