Arcane Stories Update 1/18/2018


      I am really excited about All Chapters are now view-able for Arcane Stories Season 2 Episode 1. And that is not all, the new Heroes from Season 2 Episode 1 will eventually joining the Arcane Fighters Arena!!!!! And of course, I will need some time to brainstorm on what each hero's stats should have and ........... (Filter Error) Huh, this didn't happen before. Somehow the system is acting weird on me for a second, now back to ...............

      ???: Hello Readers, I am the Mysterious Mercenary. The Creator of this Blog didn't mention about me as your next Grand Hero Battle opponent, that's right you heard it, I will be your next opponent. See you around later.

      ............ (Filter Fixed) Okay, that message did spoiled some Details about the Next Grand Hero Battle opponent will be. He is named Mystic Wizard, he is not messing around so be ready or be defeated. Hope you all enjoy this little Update, see you all later.

Comments