Arcane Fighters: New Heroes to Battle! 11/26/2018

      Hello readers, today I am excited to announce the New Heroes from Lucy's Hero Story are joining the Arena! Let me introduce them!


"My parents taught me self defense when being overwhemed!"

Lucy: Young Child
HP: 8
DMG: 4
Blue Bow, Blue Emerald: Prevents Red Foes from Counterattacks!

First up of course is Lucy since she is the highlight of the story! She looks young at that time, not much strength in defense but powerful on offense against Red Foes! And speaking of the bow hero, she is actually the first hero with a Colored Bow! She will be powerful against reds just like the Weapon Triangle and prevents them from counterattacking!


"I bring honor to my people and to my opponent."


Blake: Honorable Samurai
HP: 10
DMG: 3
Red Sword, Master Katana: Reduces foe's DMG to 3!

Next up is the Samurai himself, Blake! He protects whoever in need and he fights with honor, he and his opponent will battle with equal amount of power against each other for a fair fight!


"Just give me a target and I will poke them there!"


Jake: Pierce Spearman
HP: 9
DMG: 4
Blue Lance, Cooling Lance: If Jake initiates a Battle, reduces foe's DMG by half!

Up next, we have Jake. He is specialized with a Cooling Lance that can weaken the opponent if he fights first! He is the first mate of Blake!


"I lost my eye by an arrow, I can still fight!"
Joe: Lumberwood
HP: 12
DMG: 5
Green Axe, Cursed Axe: After each combat, Joe takes 2 DMG! (Does not go below 1 HP!)

Last but not least, it's Joe. He is powerful on his own but everytime he fights, he is reckless! So best to pair him up with a Cleric to keep him at good condition!


      So what do you think of these Heroes, are they great Additions? Although Joe is tricky to use in battles since everytime he goes in, he takes 2 damage afterwards. I hope you will find a great synergy with the Colored Bow Hero named Lucy! Thank you all for stopping by and see you next time!

Comments