Arcane Fighters: New Heroes to Battle!!!!! 7/4/2018


      Hello and welcome back for another update post regard from the previous one featuring Elesis's Speech, now the New Heroes are geared up and ready for battle. Let me introduce them:


"I prefer taking on enemies in intense battles, easy battles are for babies!"

Elesis: Spearman
HP: 12
DMG: 4
Blue Lance, Elesis's Spear: Attacks Twice

      First up, the one and only Warrior who gave speech herself Elesis! She is heated up for battle, this time she is using her spear instead of the Sword! Allowing her to strike and then make a follow up attack to deal twice the damage!


"I am the Cheerful Mage of Serdin, the Kingdom of Magic!"

Arme: Violet Mage
HP: 10
DMG: 3
Staff, Heal: Heals an ally by 3 HP

      Up next, we have Arme. Coincidentally looks like Aisha, but you are seriously wrong. She can provide some healing needs for your team, but vulnerable so protect her to maximize the healing use.


"I am more of a nature type of Warrior, but I am ready for anything!"

Lire: Arch Ranger
HP: 10
DMG: 5
Bow, Innadril: Disables the target from action

      Here we have Lire, the elf archer. Similar to Rena from Elsword, she has a powerful bow that completely shuts down her opponent that prevents them from taking any action on their phase!


"I am the Royal Guard of Kanavan Kingdom, it is my duty to protect Anyu!"

Ronan: Spell Knight
HP: 12
DMG: 5
Red Sword, Magic Sword: Unit takes 50% less DMG from Magic

      Last but not least, we have the Royal Guard himself Ronan. That is right it is a man, don't mistaken his long hair! His Sword is Magic that can make him take less damage from Mages!

Elesis: Thank you creator for letting my allies joining your arena!!!

Creator: It is my pleasure to keep Grand Chase a dream that can live on forever!

Elesis: I am just glad that you always look after me and my allies and decided to let them in.

      Thank you all for stopping by and by the way, Arcane Story Season 2 Episode 3 just finished and it has all chapters! See you all later!

Comments