Arcane Fighters: Intermission!!!!! 7/7/2018


      Hello readers, this is the first time posting this kind of news. You will hear the Heroes back story before joining the arena! Now, let's hear it!


 Arme: So Elesis, you said there is an Arena that you participated is going to bring our Grand Chase's Memories back?

 Elesis: Of course Arme, the arena director has accepted me and my brother to the arena. So there shouldn't be any problem of getting accepted.

 Lire: Well, I am not sure about that. What happen if we were rejected or something worst?

 Ronan: I was thinking about the same thing! But I agreed with Elesis, at least we can try. It will be no harm just to try.

 Elesis: Come on guys, all you need is some training and you will be all good to go.

Arme and Lire: Alright, we will give our best shot.

After the Heroes trained

Arena Director: Well done Elesis, I can see your allies are well trained and they are accepted to the arena.

 Elesis: It was my allies who decided to join in the fun. Thank you for having them here!

Comments